Sunday 8 February 2015

OTHER NOTES:

this evening, I decided to look up the name 'belle court' on a google search...and was surprised to learn that it appears to be a rather distinguished French surname - in relation to 'gustave':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellecourt




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_Duchesne_de_Bellecourt


...and a French ship reference:

 
and the NAMAMUGI incident...oh I remember now...the 'black dye'....for some reason 'little colin' had wanted this particular illustration digging up again...the black ink, as far as I know...and a pun upon dye/die...and the deathbed of Charles Richardson....was that supposed to be an 'eldest taschmann reference'?
 
...and what about the 'Satsuma clan' reference? "orange satellite" replies BI ONLINE.
 
 
 and what about the background, eh? I do not mean 'the historical event'...I mean the wallpaper....a 'speccie' reference perhaps?
 
"broken specs" replies MI5 ONLINE.
 
 
...can't we get off the subject of 'deathbeds' now? it is so morbid...yes I know that it began with portillo researching the deathbed chamber of evelyn Waugh - to find a framed picture that mark r had left in the room - hanging upon a wall...for future reference....see previous notes...but even so....
 
let me see....this looks more like it...the 'bun man'?
 
 
 
'man of dawn'...I wonder if gill might have met him....because he might easily have done...you see, gill was fascinated by Amerindian culture, as a young man....see previous notes...
 
dare I say it? 'man of dawn' looks a bit like Richard harris to me...oh I see - that's it, isn't it? I remember now....gill saying  something along the lines of "man of dawn...mod...looks like Richard harris, in that photo - doesn't he? what can we do with that, then?"
 
 
 
'st cloud' is also mentioned upon the 'man of dawn' entry....I can remember mark r laughing "the cloud club"....so this will have been used in their early planning of 'cloud slaves on cloud platforms' something like that?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment