Tuesday 17 February 2015

OTHER NOTES:

next up...colin's desk (is that McGowan running it nowadays?)...the transmitter in my camera...was to ask for identification of the 'parachuter'...which in turn, was to remind me of that artist - who had done a 'mountaineering art performance' at the newly refurbished abattoir in Exeter...it had been turned into an art gallery circa 1990....see previous notes upon what was to happen to Sheila clayton and her husband, there...

anyway, I was to meet donna today...who had a cold...not feeling too good....

I was then to cycle down the prom, to 'just between' those two Martello towers...where I had first met that man, who had once worked for Tomlinson...to then be used as an unwitting 'organ transplant donor'...see previous notes...I was tracking and tracing 'something' again and it was to do with the ill cult human organs trade...so how did that one, relate to the 'parachuter'...who was he?

well I was to recognise the 'signal' outside of ARGOS...in terms of identifying 'whoever it was' that they had called 'the parachuter'...but I have no further information so far...

....additionally a card was left on the floor of belle court foyer...just in case I hadn't picked up upon 'what I was supposed to do' this Tuesday morning....

on top of the above...I was to visit M&S fast tills to see a new item on sale....a box of sugared 'jelly sweets' entitled 'hook, line and sinker'...a fish, bait and a line/rod....I was to remember 'that one' from outside of the sweetshop in Blackheath...little colin with those three sweets in his hand, from his bag...counting them out..."hook line and sinker"....

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment