Monday 2 February 2015

OTHER NOTES:

lord levy...I wonder now - about the actress who played the 'psychic' in POLTERGEIST....you see, gill had found something out...that she would have been tipped off about my blog 'in the future' and if I dared to criticise her appearance, in any way...upon my blog....that she would send forth 'venomous curses' from her computer....to whit, gill was to tell me to play up how much dervla had enjoyed re-enacting her role...see previous notes.

...i have just had a look at those snips again...an orange and black top...not a red and black one...additionally the cameraman is beginning to remind me of toddy, somewhat....well in one shot only - this one:

 
oh and yes, i can remember now...Inga had used that Christmas dinner to 'settle a  few scores'...to put my mother in her place...and to put in a reminder of 'lord levy/lord blueberry'....because "only you and i, will know - Helen..."

No comments:

Post a Comment