Sunday 8 February 2015

OTHER NOTES:

german...donnerstag...donna, why did that come up today? all i can remember is as follows - a really evil member of the ill cult telling donna "you think that it will happen upon a thursday but it will happen upon a tuesday"....remember amadeus' TU company....anyway, 'donnerstag' and all that might accompany it - was in relation to that 'camera radio' which was transmitting "the black dye, remember?"

...and that transmission, was in relation to a new leaflet, that i had found a pile of - in belle court foyer this morning...all about 'dying'...go figure:

"donna-stag" sounds like a hunting program, replies MI5 ONLINE....oh i see...is that what i was subliminally picking up from those two police officers, this morning? "riding on their backs of their frequency" replies BI ONLINE.

so....who is running them, then? the hunters, i suppose?


OTHER NOTES:

...I was to visit the 'british heart foundation shop' on station road (there are two) - the one to the right of superdrug....as you walk down from the station....

anyway, i was to buy these two dvds - see below....an assistant was looking worried, whilst sorting through the films-on-dvd...upon a shelf.

shades of yesterday....although 'this one' wasn't concerned about the CDs, on the shelf below the dvds....he was concerned about DVDs....it was as if he was 'hunting for something' that he couldn't find...just like the assistant, yesterday had been about CDs...you see they are 'blind' to what they have been programmed with...they cannot 'see' it, at all...despite how many times they have 'sorted through the rack'...."or stacking system" replies GHCQ ONLINE.

anyway, I was to choose two dvds....see above....to then wonder about that Agatha Christie novel about 'monkeys'....deb McDonough had thought that this was Christie's best detective novel....sue whalley was also to enthuse about 'that one'....we were all about 15, at the time....and in 'maths class'....
 
why did I put the 'blue arrows' in? (see diagram above) well, firstly I hadn't realised that I had got my feet, into the photo...upon realising that I had...I then thought....'for a reason'? my next thought was....'wizard of oz - flying monkeys'....am I supposed to be the 'wicked witch of the west' or 'dorothy'? I then decided 'neither'....I may not be living in 'kansas' - however, I am living in the real world.....and I am not about to save 'monkeys from jail' if that is what they deserve....
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
my mother was to remind me of 'Agatha Christie's house' which borders the river dart (well, one of her houses, I suppose)....my family (as in my parents, myself as well as RH and ingabot) - were to take a boat down the river dart, from totnes - a 'guided tour' down to Dartmouth...I had previously met roz, down a sidestreet in totnes - and she was dressed 'all in blue' - dark blue jersey and jeans (very unlike herself - because of the muted effect - in relation to a sort of projection of 'I am normal' - in relation to clothing, as a statement)....she was to tell me that she was part of a 'cult' - but that it was a good one...she was now on a 12-step program....in order to give up heroin....I can remember roz looking rather 'vacant' or maybe 'high'....she was to talk about how she wasn't allowed to have children - not ever - the cult had forbidden it....and what was their rationale? she had started taking heroin in her teens...and she had to spend the same amount of years 'clean' in order to have children.....there was no way that she could do that, around 40 years of age....I was to tell her that was nonsense....and if she had been 'clean' for 3-5 years then surely common sense would tell her - that 'that was time enough'? roz then began to 'dance' in a funny way, upon the road....with her head tilted up to the sky...."no" she replied "no, that is not enough...." - she then began to laugh in an eerie way...."be sensible" I told her....she immediately 'came down to earth' but was now giving me one of her 'predatory' looks...."what do you want, roz?" I replied (to that 'look')...."oh...nothing" she replied, grinning - with a vacant look to her eyes.....and I couldn't get much more out of her, after 'that one'.
 
oh I see...MI5 were to dig up the whole thing, almost immediately....."the same people as those who had run haut de la garenne.....she had no chance".....
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
as a word of advice...relating to anybody who has to deal with Farrell, gill, roz etc....asking them "what do you want?" normally cuts short the 'small talk' or whatever is 'going on' fast....and in roz's case, above? I have no idea....it was an 'anomaly'....
 
all I can say is this....she had wanted to tell me something about her 'cult' and her '12 step program'....the leaders of which - had told her that she couldn't have a baby....and that had driven her 'crazy'. She was to describe the cult as a 'family'....a huge 'country house' and grounds.....she appeared to feel that she belonged there....and that there was nowhere else to go. she was to tell me that they were her 'family'.
 
Farrell talks about a 12-step program - but never getting beyond number 4....oh, I have the images back now...of him vaulting over a massive wall and 'never coming back'...so much commitment to 'being free'....they should have given him 12 stars for 'that one'.....
 
 
...and so now, one has to wonder....why this 'certain company's leaflets' are left in belle court foyer today?

 

because 'somebody'....'somewhere'....will have had an 'anxiety' about that company - won't they? I have no idea 'what' - as yet.....
 
 
"look at the green thumb" replies BI ONLINE.
 
okay....that is a little bit weird...'green fingers' and 'satanic gardeners' - that sort of thing?
 
......and the chopped off tip, of the 'green thumb'?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment