Sunday 15 February 2015

OTHER NOTES:

after remembering 'hazlitt'...see below...I can remember ling saying "I'm sure it's HALLETT"...or something like that...'james hazeldine' the actor, then came up..."and rufus sewell again" replies MI5 ONLINE.

....what about 'havel-i.t.'? icanhascheezburger...

OTHER NOTES:



anyway, I then remembered what gill was up to...he had been behind 'spiceworks'...secondly he had been 'watching' as I went through that ordeal with the 'fake frum'...to then say to Rihanna and her network "we can use him (RH) as the fallguy..." - I have no idea what they were planning...but it is likely to happen 'this week'...whatever it is....so in effect, gill had set up his own mafia - operating from within the UK?

secondly, I can remember Farrell going off 'on his own' somewhere within an MI6 environment...john had let him do so...to set his own clue trail upon a computer...which included a 'reply' to my former post from the other day....something around "I saw somebody who reminded me of gill on a moped - up ellis road today"....and the answer, to that one? gill is still part of the 'clown show'...

now what is meant by the clown show nowadays? for example...the mkultra scientists used to treat MI6 as a bit of a clown show....the MI6 carousel and the 'fairground'...not that far away from the 'circus' that great aunt Colette was to tell me about...the clowns at the circus...and then we have toddy in the 60s...distraught that I didn't 'get' what fairies were really all  about...or that 'fairyland signal' which uncle bobby was to identify....toddy was to code it all into a SIMPSONS special comic....and entitle it "the bloodlust fairies...." see previous notes..."there are no happy endings, honey..."

anyway, you can find the following 'ad' in the latest edition of VIZ - near to the back:



No comments:

Post a Comment