Thursday 19 February 2015

let me see...all I can do is unearth the clue trail rather than form any conclusions...and seeing as tallant had been involved....well there had to be artwork around, didn't there?

well, having had a look at the front cover of VIZ and wondered what those 'oval things' were supposed to represent...I can now remember that they were referencing sculptures...and something 'crazy' in relation to 'the cracked egg' and opening the door to that 'other dimension' during the remoteviewing of a 'conception' - see previous notes...

anyway, I was to find 'this' on a google search for 'the triangle sculpture birmingham'...remember that triangle sculpture that used to be on the 'mound/small hill' which you could see from the train....roughly around small heath station....to the right as you came into b'ham centre....anyway, it was moved to aston university campus...but it wasn't the triangle that was to catch my eye, upon that particular google search...having recognised those 'oval sculptures' from somewhere before....sally tallant had been behind 'that one'...'baked in the oven'?

I can remember McGowan telling me that people had seen 'aliens' in that other dimension...I can remember laughing, at the time...

anyway, more questions than answers here....for example why has VIZ parodied that 'alternate universe/dimension' as some sort of quiz show?

oh I see...it's a joke...something around 'too many questions'...."and a lot of silly answers" replies MI5 ONLINE:



https://sallywakelin.wordpress.com/tag/geometric-sculpture/

caroline hughes had also been involved...hadn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment