Saturday 14 February 2015

http://www.freakingnews.com/50-Shades-of-Valentine-Pictures--4778-0.asp

and 'this one' by the 'crafty one' is reminding me of my father going 'berserk' at a 'red heart' upon a red wine advertisement...a 'red heart' just like the one below...he was complaining about the sexualisation of images within advertising..."supposed to look like buttocks or breasts" etc etc....well I suppose that my father had a point in relation to 'what the human heart really looks like'...the sexualisation of the human heart image...

but what is the 'crafty one' up to...we aren't looking at another satellite are we? a cupid/eros one?

 

 
and the ring below....a goth item no doubt and a joke..anyway, the 'shock value' is interesting...in relation to what the 'heart image' in popular culture, is all about....

 
 
oh I know what this is all about gill...Farrell used to put one finger, between two fingers upon his other hand...in relation to 'shutting off valves'...a death signal, I suppose....or a death threat....see the pendant image above for details...



No comments:

Post a Comment