Saturday 14 February 2015

http://www.henrymakow.com/

'fifty shades of satanism'



hmmm....50 shades of grey - was written by MCDONALD in the CIA LAB and then 'given away'....

.....and a very worthwhile 'critical essay' upon it by henry makow...

...an essay which includes an E L JAMES photo - is that you 'in drag', MCDONALD?

...and it contains a link to another essay about the idea of 'playboy'....the play-boy....oh I get it now...that is what Farrell was to end up as...and yes I can remember now, gill...

http://www.savethemales.ca/000165.html

....the memory came back this morning...of that so-called 'drama teacher' from st clare's....coming round to my bedsit - to tell me that because I had refused to continue to work as an EFL teacher, at st clare's...that I should take up prostitution instead...he appeared to be serious.....he then offered to pay me for sex....and that was the first time that I broke his nose, wasn't it gill? sent him reeling down the stairs....I was then to report back to MI5 that Farrell had gone entirely mad...the 'play-boy' who was unable to care about anybody or anything apart from himself..."more gay than straight" replies MI5 ONLINE....I don't suppose that he cared much about his male friends, either - gay or straight..."self-obsessed"...and yes, the article explains 'so much' in relation to 'the play's the thing, boy' - doesn't it?...and that 'Hollywood call'...I can remember jay blakeney at st clare's...making everybody laugh - as he scrambled for his mobile, every time it rang...along the lines of:

"IT MIGHT BE MY AGENT!....IT MIGHT BE HOLLYWOOD...IT MIGHT BE THE CALL!!!"...

....in retrospect, I can see that he was sending up Farrell, wasn't he?



OTHER NOTES:

oh and there's another good essay about the 'bikini vs the burkha'...




No comments:

Post a Comment