Monday 2 February 2015

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/celebritynews/10377011/Famous-faces-on-the-underground.html

'famous faces on the underground' - how intriguing:

 
so you never know who, you might bump into?

 
funnily enough, I am quite sure that I would recognise clegg nowadays...even though, a few years ago I was wondering 'what does the deputy primeminister look like...would I recognise him upon the street?'
 
 
.....looks like a 'youthful graham norton' sitting behind Cameron:
 
 
'with his flies undone'? oh I see...this is THE DAILY TELEGRAPH after all:
 
 
and it's prince Charles again - on the train from Farringdon to king's cross...oh I remember now - it was charles' people who were responsible for the photo above:
 
 
...and the queen - what an odd photo - destination Buckingham palace?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment