Wednesday 18 February 2015

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=9n1r_XtZ5cYC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

let me see...what had tallant known about 'looping' systems...as well as the 'dis-cord' of the prague Rothschild?....I can remember her holding a large, white 'tasselled' bit of rope...a bit masonic if you know what I mean...fine, possibly silken threads but sturdy enough to pull curtains open...anyway, she was holding that cord whilst saying "dis-cord"....

oh I get it now...you had used 'curtain rope' gill? during that Solihull school production of antony and Cleopatra...I remember - you had done...one of your mates was to bring the rope in...let me see - this may also tie up with THE SPECKLED BAND...yes, it had done...tallant was to intone 'we are the speckled band'...see previous notes upon mrs Elliot in 4u...telling us that nobody could climb down a bellrope because it would break - it had to be something as light as a snake....so who was the 'asp in the figs' backstage...that is the next question...or the 'viper in the dates'?

and I can remember, that in her 'clocktower' flat...she had had this book lying around...whilst a student at dartington...but I would guess that it hadn't been published at that point in time? see previous notes upon the book that hulbrusch was to give me in Poland...which heather Kempson was then to check out in prague, later on - to then tell me..."it hasn't been published"...well, it was published later on and presumably so was the book below:





No comments:

Post a Comment