Monday 16 February 2015

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/LegendreSymbol.html

oh I see...this is really what ling needed to look up again, isn't it?

 
 
and what about the VD reference you might ask? well I can remember Farrell making that very comment about valentine's day...additionally he could remember that maths site and the above entries...I simply had to remind him of them...next up....well have a look:
 
 
...if he was looking at what ARMSTRONG had brought back from Moscow again...that 'cure for AIDS'......"or how to break the code" replies BI ONLINE...hmmm....something around the scanty...scan T....moustache....must arc...arche....not sure, as yet....but I know that 'arche' was in his mind...and that could mean anything...including that French shoe company arche?
 
I have a feeling that there was an archeage reference but does that make any sense at all?
 
 
let me see...he then began to play archeage...I remember now....and MI6 john was to come in and say "you can't just play it...you have to do something with it..." and so something was coded into that game...additionally there is a 'reminder' in either NEXUS or PRIVATE EYE this week...something around a cartoon - with a mother telling her little son that the sand in the sandpit doesn't 'do' anything...he has to play with it...
 
sand...and that 'glider' video card?
 
 
 
oh I see...quite a few clues left in both NEXUS and PRIVATE EYE...about archeage and 'sandpits'...and 'quasi pairs'....'two-headed alien'....and the man-tids....
 
 
MI6 JOHN was to put the 'monopoly clue' together - seen in the latest edition of PRIVATE EYE...I was to ask him "shall I call it your SYNOPSIS"..."no don't call it that...oh all right then" he replied:




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment