Friday 6 February 2015

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats

anyway, I now 'get' the 'corridor of shame' better than I did, yesterday...i.e. the raisins...raisas....razors....razorfish etc etc....

see previous notes upon that 'Romanov princess ' who used to have a flat by the main park in the centre of Katowice...along with her 'countless cats'...all over the surfaces, I might add...

 
....but I am still not sure about 'scarlett's brain':

 
and in relation to what RH had been chipped with...scarlett's top chip - as far as I know...because he was 'trustworthy' i.e. less likely than the rest of Michael Richardson's gang to 'work it all out' and gain mastery over his own chip...having been extremely backward as a child...."really thick and violent" replies MI5 ONLINE....
 
anyway, I am beginning to understand RH better now...having gone to scarlett's old oxford college - magdalen....he was to write a play....and according to my mother it was all about his hang-up about 'being fat' as a child...
 
however, in retrospect - I do not think that this was his real anxiety - was it? his real anxiety was that he had a chip on overload...so much data at his fingertips - so many incrementals...a chip that basically 'ran him'...that he was unable to understand or control....
 
his script contained a scene where the swiss family of a certain young man...tell him, that he had never really been fat at all...and I would guess that this had been my swiss family's angle, all along...RH had no 'real memory' at all..."just another microchipped robot" replies BI ONLINE.
 
 ...but and this is a big 'but'...RH 'knew' what it was all about...which is presumably why he used to act like scarlett...as a teenager...I used to say that he acted like an upperclass middleaged gentleman - even as a child..."pompous" replies BI ONLINE....RH knew what it was all about as a teenager...because I can remember the CIA LAB finding footage of a conversation with my father...relating to watching NATIONWIDE...RH was to opine to my father that it was all "a bit too close to the bone - they might work it out"....see previous notes upon 'nationwide slaves'....
 
...and that means - that my father 'knew the lot' at the time, too...regarding the BBC and their networked slave base 'nationwide'....go figure....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment