Monday 16 February 2015

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats

well we were to pick up the Romanov computer script 'in french' and in 1990...indicative of the erstwhile Russian aristocracy/royal family....the 'green wool'?

....and in 2013? somebody picking up 'that one' again?

well 'I can haz....' or 'I can have....'

let me see...I sense that McDonald and mark r had coded it out very subtly...and it is referring to 'has/have' and Vaclav havel....but I could be wrong....

 
and this one, is about 'touching the green' too, isn't it? something that colin had said...in relation to a computer term...as well as 'doubles' e.g. quasi-collie....
 
 
 
 
it's a bit of a 'green ball of wool' icon, isn't it?
 
let me see...yesterday I was to go to BOOTS to buy some something...and mentioned 'eugenol' in relation to "I don't think it's necessary - you don't need that, do you?"
 
you-jen-ol....anyway, another ball was bounced upon the networks...relating to 'CIA jen alter'....'Persephone/Proserpine alter'...along with the 'underwritten' code...Euler....loo-cars....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment