Wednesday 11 February 2015

...want to check out your old friend 'MARV' gill?

I'm not sure that you'd want to - but there you go....

 
 
marv was to say 'put it in'....he was 'somewhere else' at the time (in relation to film production - "good" emet had said)....a reference to his nickname in Solihull.....
 
and also:
 
"you were in the marines but you gave up"
 
I wonder what 'marv' could have meant by that?
 
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
anyway, to clear a few things....MI6 was to tell me that 'from my description of emet' that he definitely wasn't 'the man' in Indonesia.....yes, I can remember now, emet laughing about how 'that man' liked pretending to be him....despite the fact that as MI6 john had pointed out....emet's 'replacement' had light brown eyes and not blue.....well, all I can say to 'that one' is that I always trace the 'anchor first'.....and emet had been that replacement's anchor....does that complicate things? not much I would have thought....the man that you had tortured....dislocated an arm and a leg etc....he was 'used to that sort of thing' (chosen especially because he 'enjoyed' it)....the pentagon knows what this is all about....more so, perhaps than MI6 does.....
 
for example....after having gone through 'the whole lot' in Indonesia....I can remember MI6 john dislocating my left arm from my shoulder....to ensure that I would 'forget' the whole thing...
 
....but you see, 'with me' it works the other way....I make a mental note to remember 'everything'....every single record of abuse....everything.
 
....as far as I can recall....MI6 john had told the others "let me do it 'cleanly' - I can do it quick"....he was well versed in 'that type of thing'...as in dislocating shoulder blades/arms etc.
 
...the idea being, that you 'disassociated' almost immediately.....
 
a funny term 'disassociation' isn't it? - ill cult british and American psychiatrists argue that the term is rubbish.....that it doesn't refer to anything 'real'.....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment