Tuesday 10 February 2015

...and what about this cat in the box? the latest contributions to LOLCATS....


 
....and this 'cat' see below....what is this all about? because I have no immediate 'identification' with any of it.....not even a clue....
 

 
 
GCHQ managers and their 'take upon management' replies MI5 ONLINE....oh I see,  but I don't really.....however not having 'lived it'......and so on and so on.....I can imagine what it might be like, but I wouldn't like to....'got shot of all of that' so many years ago now....is 'that' what your managers are like, nowadays? the 'fat cats' etc etc......
 
yes, we've come full circle - this morning...another 'prague Rothschild team' in the making.....and those 'posters' - see previous notes around 'not talking about any of it'....being able to 'show but not tell' etc etc....GCHQ bosses?
 
"they're not that bad - are they?" rejoins MI5 ONLINE.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment