Sunday 1 February 2015

....and this image was used to program in 'wing commander':

and the following image is something around the 'pen-is-refill"....and that reminds me - I need to buy new refills for those 'glass giftshop' pens....but will I bother with the 'pen shop' see previous notes .....after having been told what their contract was really all about....as in 'if you don't get what you had ordered from us and within three months - we don't return your money'....go figure:

 
....and then we're back to 'blue blue electric blue - sound and vision' - see previous notes:
 
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
 
and that reminds me....a member of the CID...who had previously been an engineer...was to tell me that what I had described in terms of a burst of 'electric light' in 'light green'....was something to do with an ARC fault....well that sounds really quite dangerous, doesn't it?
 
...and we are looking at ARK OF COVENANT programming again, today..."along with the ferengi" replies BI ONLINE....
 
 
 the ARC fault and 'somebody trying to get into your head'? well they didn't manage it with me:
 
 
 
http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats

another 'spooky image'?...and something to do with an ARC attack, perhaps?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment