Sunday 15 February 2015

....and what is in the news, this evening?

 
funnily enough...something is coming back now around that TESCO 'self-service till'...because that 'fake frum gang' were trying something out, weren't they? control of that till....so at least that's a start eh MI6 JOHN...in tracking and tracing what they are up to....
 
 
 
 let me see...the 'marge simpson' and the 'margarita'....something to do with my mother...who was termed 'marge' see previous notes....
 
anyway, it's MELONGATE...and yes I can remember now...doubtless MI6 JOHN can do too...and he wasn't taking the 'fake frum' as seriously as I was, at the time...but he hadn't lost the use of his vocal cords, had he? nor was he threatened with a demonic contract and the ill cult stealing off of him etc etc....anyway, to cut a long story short...after those 'at the long table' had got up to leave....and before I was to 'bop Farrell one'...Farrell was to pick up a couple of green melons from the side of the room...come over to me and start talking about how much he liked 'melons'....go figure...the 'melon gang'?
 
 
"I've eaten 17 oranges today and I don't feel drunk" quips the presenter...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment