Friday 20 February 2015

...so having been pretty much fluent in French...marr would have programmed in French? the whole viognier number, for some reason...the VI...the VI-KINGS...that sort of number? sarah holliday used to love dressing up as a Viking...and so did the eldest taschmann...

the eldest taschmann who was to 'use' my father - to tell me the wrong pronunciation of viognier...or rather the way in which marr's wife used to say it...

oh and I can remember marr turning up at dartington for a 'mind control programming session' which he was to lead...I can remember recognising him, whilst I was in a child alter...telling him about farrell and gill - pointing them out - within the students, sitting upon that studio floor...marr seemed genuinely 'overcome' in relation to meeting up with his old buddies from Blackheath and the east end...toddy's old FBI gang...of children.

OTHER NOTES:

what else? that man with ELECTRICITY upon the back of his dayglo yellow jacket 'in the collector station' today...well marr had arranged for 'that one' to ensure that there weren't any more 'powercuts' within this block...during his supposed 'day in the flat'...I am unclear as to how long he and his wife were supposed to be 'in the flat'...but having seen a 'luxury holiday ad' on MY3 this evening...'not long' I suppose....


No comments:

Post a Comment