Friday 6 February 2015

anyway, Friday morning I was to take a photo of belle court bins room...who had left 'that' there?

....I was to visit the british heart foundation shop by superdrug on the high street...to buy a secondhand dvd ABOUT SCHMIDT....and also a secondhand sewing kit...I had 'seen it  somewhere before' now...in the hands of rimington....who had taken two reels out, for some reason....
 
I was also to spot some dark blue and black slippers on a rack by the till...as well as recognising the 'man at the till' from so many years ago now...he had been carefully checking all of the CDs as I walked into the shop....I wonder what he had been looking for? "what he had been programmed with, probably" replies BI ONLINE....anyway, I was to pass comment upon the slippers....admiring those 'men's slippers' because they were all size 10 on the rack...to then find out from the label...that they had been termed 'ladies' slippers'...no wonder they were only £5, I thought....wondering about their similarity to those 'scarlett blue corduroy slippers' in M&S (the tartan inside sole) you see....oh I get it now...is this a bad joke around swinton's shoe size in relation to that art performance piece? is she looking for those slippers...that she was programmed with by rimington?

having got back to my flat and had a look at my photos...I was to realise that the wooden board with a black stripe was matching up 'somehow' - to those slippers...I wonder....


 
BI ONLINE were to recognise the above 'ensemble'....to refer to Nicholson playing 'schmidt' as 'MR ELASTIC'....go figure...
 
anyway, having had another look....rimington had actually taken three reels out, hadn't she?



No comments:

Post a Comment