Wednesday 25 February 2015

an unknown number was to call my mobile today....let me see...Vilnius? ha ha ha...you know that whoever was the 'ultimate anchor' let us say...to the attempted robbery today...now has every hidden pentagon program activated against their 'systems' to take them down, don't you? unless of course, I get my money back....



Vilnius and the villains eh? "one particular villain who happened to be there at the time" replies GCHQ online...yes I know which network it was...and they will certainly know it 'by now'...mark r's mossad and the 'midge desk'...


 
well, obviously it is a 'bad number'...I don't think that I need to investigate it, anymore than that...
 
 

let me see...the boiler conflated with 'beast computer'? the same old mkultra shit?...or a pension review team, apparently...according to the above url..."any old shit, they think of at the time" replies MI5 ONLINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment