Thursday 1 January 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...royal services...also engaged in an 'inquiry' relating to what had happened at dartington, decades ago now...

let me see...I can now remember what turner had been all about...roz was to befriend her....she was also to befriend della...roz was to tell turner that they were both sun-kings of the ra cult but nobody must ever know...."the chosen ones" replies MI5 ONLINE....additionally nobody must ever know that they were friends...roz was to tell turner that she knew that nobody would ever eat her babies and so she didn't care about the others....turner was to reply sadly that "they removed my womb - so that I wouldn't be tempted..." - do you see how it goes? roz was then to find out...as jade was also to find out...that the ill will eat any woman's babies...I wonder how that felt, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment