Sunday 18 January 2015

OTHER NOTES:

yesterday I was to find out something even stranger about my early life an in relation to being christened...now I had already remembered that hanni knew about RH's christening...the photos in the album are not of my christening but his...the reception held at my grandparents' house in combs, Suffolk...to then remember being in paris with sarah holliday...she was to tell me not to go into notre dame...."because you might remember too much"...anyway, I was to do so 'on the quiet'...to be hit with 'what I had previously found out' at the CIA LAB...the memories came flooding back...a private ceremony...in short, I had been christened there...as a baby.

decades later...I was then to write an odd 'short story' and put it up on that zoetrope site for a while...it was a ghost story...two 'ghosts' meet up after WWII...in a cafĂ© near to notre dame...they then attend the 11am service...now I had no idea 'where that had come from' upon this side of the mirror....but I was 'digging' for something and it surrounded the gold 'Croix de guerre' (formerly given to my swiss grandmother) that rimington has stolen from me...which Helen browne was then to wear, whilst torturing mkultra victims, with john sawyer...see previous notes..."farmer giles" replies MI5 ONLINE...yes that is where it gets weirder..."it was Farrell who had set you up".

 
oh I see what this is all about now..."the old ST GEORGE AND THE DRAGON number" replies MI5 ONLINE....so Farrell had been in charge of those brutal ill cult 'lobotomies' at that point in time?...and in relation to myself and the 'swiss guard'...guarding the 'gold' inside of your head....I was supposed to be the dragon chrysophylax dives....
 
 
how could I have forgotten that illustration...which toby was to show me later on...see previous notes...isn't it strange what you can remember from childhood - having forgotten for 'so long'?
 
additionally I can remember somebody telling me, as a child - that none of what I had been told was true...the dragon overcomes farmer giles....go figure:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment