Monday 26 January 2015

OTHER NOTES:

okay, I think that this is what we might be looking at...having had to wait a while for google maps to download...which was to give me a clue...




oh I remember now...petrol nell showing gill that bunch of irregular slime molds and saying "that's you - mr silly"....she then pointed to the small group of 'beansprouts' to the left and said "that's us"....the satanic princesses, as far as I know...

let me see...so which forest did Cameron get lost in, BI? "epping"

 
"he was trying to home in on the 'green tree' symbol"...yes I can remember the footage...he was to hit the tree with his hand as in 'ah, found it!"
 
so we can say that there will be some radio transmitter equipment around...probably in that tree?...the callback signal....
 
you know this reminds me of a 'snip' that I was thinking of taking - from IN THE WOODS whilst the ad was playing of that 'witch in a tree'...the one with turquoise blue hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment