Tuesday 20 January 2015

OTHER NOTES:

it has been extremely cold in Clacton, recently...my light summer duvet is no longer suitable...and so having seen this 'duck feather' duvet reduced from about £60 to £30 the other day, in sainsburys...to then see a further reduction to £16...I then bought it...in a purple 'suitcase'...I wondered about that 'suitcase' as I walked back to belle court, with it....

anyway, this evening I was to remember martine in that bedroom...the duck feather duvet was much too hot, that evening....




next up...MY3 has had this 'suitcases/luggage' advert up for some time now...but I had no idea of what it might mean...whether or not it was coded out...even now I am not sure about it...surely 'medical travel insurance' would have been more appropriate...let me see...did Farrell get out ATOL insurance - was that the clue? I seem to remember that it was....

No comments:

Post a Comment