Saturday 3 January 2015

OTHER NOTES:

I now 'get' what was going on this morning...in relation to 'fairyland recall' to Sweden...as well as the 'draft-excluder'...and yes I do know the difference between the spelling...draught and draft....to then wonder why I had used the wrong spelling....to think something along the lines of "okay, this is all a bit existenz/zork but here goes...M*A*S*H and 'klinger'....getting out of being drafted in..."

in short, I had avoided being 'drafted in'...been given 'permission upon the system' to stay at home...now how and why that ties in with that particular design of 'draught-excluder' I have no idea...but that is what had been pre-arranged, so many years ago now...all 'on the timer system'.

MY3 this evening:

 
personally I don't think that anybody from 'fairyland' should be off to gothenburg but there you go....
 
 
 
does this 'tie in' somehow? I seem to remember that it does but cannot remember how...as in I  can vaguely remember the picture but I have no idea of the location of the building etc etc:
 


wait a minute...I remember now 'MI6 john and tracey'...they had rented the apartment...they were to see that picture under the breakfast bar and laugh "that's us" as a memory aid...so we were probably in Sweden then, at the time? see previous notes upon the 'horror' that was to commence later on...in relation to what VARRO then got up to, on his MOD desk.

...and there had been quite a draught, under that front door, hadn't there? I can remember john having a look at it...a high wind was causing it...




No comments:

Post a Comment