Monday 12 January 2015

OTHER NOTES:

belle court bins room - doesn't appear to have changed from yesterday...when I first had a look at it but didn't have my camera card, in my camera and 'couldn't be bothered' etc etc...

anyway, today I was to take a few pics to remember a couple of royal services masons - telling me "we're a bit bothered by that box"...."they look like...they're dead...or drugged....'out'...unconscious...."

they were talking about the dolls in the illustration upon that box....but had been neglecting to tell me where they had found it....in that former flat, that I had rented, upon manningtree maltings wharf.....before the GAF and McGowan had been taken there, after I had vacated the premises...and yes I have the images back now - a whole load of 'equipment' had been left in that flat...which 'the GAF and mcgowan' had used....after I had moved to Harwich...go figure....

well, for starters....Farrell had been programmed with 'the doll in the pink dress'....shades of a photo taken in Ireland, that the programmers were to latch onto....a pink bandana? something like that....









No comments:

Post a Comment