Tuesday 20 January 2015



MY3 frontpage this evening...

...let me see...this is something about Athens, if I could remember what....the bluey/grey mountain to the right for example...where scarlett was planning to hold his next ill cult rite?

 
I was to buy CORNICHONS the other day...having remembered something around scarlett programming with them..."the four corners and the four winds" replies BI ONLINE...is this something to do with freemasonry...."the grand architect" replies MI5 ONLINE...so we are looking at architecture in relation to british isles cathedrals and now....?

http://www.murrayscheese.com/cornichons-jar.html

...the same jar? it is - isn't it? scarlett was going to do something around 'three little pigs' programming...."he would have done" replies MI5 ONLINE....you mean he already has done?

 
Chevre d'Argental - that cheese above....let me see...this ties in with HEIDI and her goats, doesn't it?
 
"the Heidi in question, wouldn't have been you" replies BI ONLINE...yes I can see that...the little girl on the front of that dvd looks rather like how I imagine sarah holliday to have looked like, as a child...in fact as far as I can remember from photos around the ANCHORAGE...she had looked exactly like that...
 
"the holidays had been told to bring along their zoo..."
 
oh I get it now.....and no doubt scarlett would have asked my brother RH to attend too...you see, this morning I was to remember RH telling us all that when he grew up - he would be a 'zoo keeper'...I could hardly believe it...along the lines of "you don't like animals and they don't like you"....mainly because I hadn't got the real meaning, of what he was talking about....
 
anyway, RH's favourite tv programme was ANIMAL MAGIC with 'johnny morris' on the BBC...
 
 
 
...as far as I know...caroline had been programmed as the 'chimp' along with a few others:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment