Monday 26 January 2015

'martine's day in the flat' as far as I can recall:




Farrell's desk appears to believe that gill is dead...no such luck eh? I received a message from him this morning....and some of my readers might be offended - I certainly was...to my question "I thought you were dead?" to the reply "no such luck, you c***"

martin has obviously found 'another place' to be....another 'Persian princess from wigan' to put him up?....or hell, why not go back to Rihanna if she will put you up that is - after what you had done to her...."the limbs, colin, the limbs" and 'Frankenstein's-bride-time'....let me see who else would martin gill find refuge with?

you have to admit that the 'marriage' is over, don't you martin? whatever records might still remain - it is definitely over, isn't it?

"he never really fancied you, anyway" is the reply from gill's desk desk online. you mean 'farrell'? oh I see....he was obviously fixated upon the 'girl with green hair' and not upon myself, in any way.

....and now, at 50ish....he most probably wants to fly free of both of us - do you see how it goes, martin?

I left 'both of you' in my head - a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment