Friday 2 January 2015

 
I was to take a photo whilst walking across the zebra crossing on marine parade, this morning...quite safe because there were hardly any cars around...I was trying to remember 'something' and now I know what it was...see photos below...

 
the HOLLIDAY family had programmed with these 'road signs'...something around Farrell in 'zebra/performer mode'....a joke around the HOLLIDAY family having stolen a GPRO google camera....which I now get...they meant 'colin as a pentagon camera/all seeing eye'....the google GPRO camera shadow looks a bit like a cock/chick...anyway, the holliday family were apparently going to use him for 'smuggling' at that new block of flats....they were to talk about the road signs as something around TRIDENT and the god Poseidon...so we might be looking at illegal armaments too...in fact as far as I can remember now...that is what they had been hoping to use this 'area' for...



No comments:

Post a Comment