Thursday 22 January 2015


I was to meet two 'new cleaners' in belle court foyer, today at about 1.30pm - gill...and having scanned the pair of them..i was to read OS and SPARTAN...

the one with the vacuum was 'spartan' and the one with the mop and bucket was 'os'...what can you make of that?

gill appears to think that the pair of them are 'Norwegian sailors' on the make...even though there is a van parked in the carpark saying 'in association with CHP' on the side of it...I was to assume that they had arrived in it...not the usual crew from ESSKAY then? apparently not..."we get the job done" I was told....as I walked up the stairs I could hear the 'Spartan one' collapse laughing...he was asking the other one "what are they like at the top?" he then added "you might need more water..."

so what is going on, in belle court today...?

No comments:

Post a Comment