Sunday 4 January 2015

I haven't looked at mr icke's site in some time...and so I had a look today...to click on the first link...after having noted his website's 'blue/green dolphin' screen relating to 'pin it'...I wonder why?

anyway, I was to follow the links on his site for 'that new british royal scandal' to land up on a daily mail page:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2895735/The-account-masseuse-centre-explosive-Prince-Andrew-sex-slave-drama-telling-truth.html


....is this something about the 'peer' again...a shot in the dark but anyway, the 'wine expert' looked 'a bit like that' - he was fully clothed, mark you...coupled with the 'fluoride' jars of water advert....you see how it goes?

fluoride in tea - what next? apparently to help the 'mineralisation' of your teeth....is that a word 'mineralisation'?

oh I see it is a word....



"uuuuhhhhhh......"



TETLEY TEA helps the 'mineralization' of your teeth...according to this ad...and I begin to wonder what the ad team's definition of that word, really was....it couldn't possibly have been the above scientific definition - could it?

I then had another look at the ad...so he's mineralised his teeth into plant-accessible forms? ha ha ha...

let me see...whatever definition you might use...it is not necessarily 'good news' is it?


No comments:

Post a Comment