Friday 9 January 2015

I had to remember 'something' but I do not know what....here are the visual clues, that I was to pick up upon today:




 
oh I remember now...talking with emet, about it all...along the lines of 'so MI6 are running their Islamic mind control slaves out of Palestine and Barack Obama is running his, in paris....'
 
...make of that one what you will...arab leaders needed to know the above...'just in case' a new 'radical/revolutionary group' had sprung up, without their knowledge....because 'believe me' they don't know - unless MI6/OBAMA's administration, wants them to know...sometimes arab leaders are 'in on it' sometimes not...sometimes they know about it but are not involved...and sometimes they have had no 'warning' at all...which as far as I know - is the case, in france....see above. what else can I say? but 'that's it for me - reporting back from a pentagon 'special project' that didn't cost anybody any money - but as 'one of the mission - you got the 'all-seeing eye' into the bargain'....
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment