Sunday 4 January 2015

http://www.henrymakow.com/

let me see...I was to hear 'mr hopi' in ESIO TROT...well, that was the way that I was to spell the surname of dustin Hoffman's character 'in my head'...as a joke on gill, for example - and his fascination with the HOPI and other Amerindian ethnic groups....and having just checked - it is actually spelt HOPPY....

anyway, with 'hopi' and hopping' in mind...I was to read this article and wonder what hedy lamarr had really been all about....


hopping from one thing to another...'a mind like a butterfly'?

let me see...oddly enough the next article down, on henry makow's site might explain 'something' around what I have been looking at....perhaps not a butterfly so much as a humming bird?

see previous notes upon the blue humming bird above Sharon's head as he davened at sundown...near to the Begin museum in Jerusalem....he had been blind to it, throughout....although it was clearly visible to others, who were watching...



and I am reminded of Duncan's 'fairytale' illustration again - see previous notes...

the 'humming sound' of a bell that has been struck recently..."or a gong perhaps" replies BI ONLINE...

 
...just fiction?
 
 
 
...anyway, where would a humming bird disappear to?
 
 
"into the picture" replies MI5 ONLINE...well, yes - this is where it gets interesting, doesn't it? I wonder if the above image could be used as a deprogramming device?
 
what about this pic too?
 
 

the 'Jerusalem yellow' computer virus...."and Norway perhaps - the Norwegian sailor program.....blues and greens" replies MI5 ONLINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment