Monday 12 January 2015

Robbie Williams and 'let me entertain you'...



...forgive me for my own personal interpretation...in relation to 'me and the sephardim'....from birth....'martin and i' in the same cot...in ein kerem.....

the dove of shin beit....the radiating of the brains of the Sephardim in Jerusalem....and the reprogramming of them as 'the very devil' within the ill cult's Armageddon program.....but you see how it goes? the Sephardim and shin beit....have certainly 'entertained' the entire news-world....and for so many years, now....but in point of fact and as far as I can remember...the lyrics had been written as a reminder of SIS torture and programming in relation to 'lizard DNA' and the lizard brain..."a humping lizard" replies BI ONLINE....'lizard on a rock' was the image, as far as I can recall in relation to 'rock of ages'...

you could cross-reference the above with the new DIRECT BANKING ad....see previous notes...

 
 
'little frill'....see previous notes upon toddy programming us with 'frilly lizard' as children...he was to point out 'sticky up hair' after you had had a sweaty night in bed...'the frill'..."you look just like little lizards" etc etc....
 
 ...and the 'nodding bird'...hmmm who does that remind me of?
 
 
 
and lizard tweets?
 

 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DomyPJbtMfo

No comments:

Post a Comment