Sunday 4 January 2015

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/ces-2015--what-we-expect-to-see-at-the-world-s-biggest-tech-show-131252141.html#obSq7Ul

well that's an odd image...reminds me of that 'Jerusalem yellow' virus which attacked my previous laptop - see previous notes....the 'yolking' etc etc...

 
let me see...I remember now...the green wrapping...plus 'something odd was to happen this evening' as I went online...to discover that somebody had changed the zoom on the MY3 frontpage to 105%...now that had to be for a reason...you see normally the 'customise' button doesn't work....and yet somebody had managed to change 100% to 105%....
 
and now I know why...see below...the peer had been programmed with this watch - found on a MOTO 360 google search....103 in fact...not 105 but anyway:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment