Monday 12 January 2015

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/due-mars-probe-mystery-133024720.html#cvM93Ei

...what happened to BEAGLE 2 which was supposed to have landed on the red planet?

 
let me see...I remember now...royal services had asked me about that 'blow up cushion'...which is now in belle court bins room but had formerly been left in that manningtree wharf flat....they had wanted to know about the box and the blow-up cushion....well, the box was easy enough but the blowup cushion...I muttered something around gill loving 'waterwings' as a child but I had no real idea...at the time....
 
splash-down 'with waterwings'...I wonder now...royal services might be able to work it out from the following:
 
 
I remember now....we are looking at hytner (with his pocket watch) and swinton (coded in as ISIS 'tia') as the main programmers..."they'll never work it out"....
 
anyway, the GAF and McGowan were shown a 'test card' and my guess is that it was the same one, as above...
 
...and gill had been told to 'come down to earth'..."just in case we need him to help us with a few things"....and so he was told to 'crashland on the pillow'..."the PILL 'O'" hytner kept on telling him...but gill had other ideas...he kept on calling it the "kush-ion" for some reason....hytner and swinton had no idea of what he was talking about....bagley/tennant then appeared (swinton's partner)..."I think I know what that's all about..." but he couldn't get through to gill either..."leave it" he said, eventually....
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment