Thursday 1 January 2015

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mystery-object-appears-near-milky-ways-monster-black-133810775.html

...and 'what's on the menu' appears to be the new theme, today:

 
....and whilst still on the topic of food:
 
 

 
all I can tell you so far...is that the above had been one of roz's ideas...'jemima' had had an argument with roz and you know what tends to happen, next - don't you? I'd say that jemima got off lightly...anyway, I wonder now - if 'jemima' has any former connections with royal services and 'intelligence'? I seem to remember her being connected to the military....
 
ASPARAMANCER....well, roz had intoned "I am the a-sparrow-mancer"....whatever that was supposed to mean....oh I see - roz had fallen out with her in relation to 'future predictions'....roz knew everything and therefore 'jemima' was obviously wrong etc etc....
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment