Friday 2 January 2015

https://twitter.com/edgyde



a beautiful photo...of a sunset over Blackheath church...or is it the sunrise...more likely to be sunset I suppose...unfortunately it reminds me of that telephone call, I was to make to ed after grandmother clayton died - I was working in prague at the time - watching an extraordinary sunset - in my flat upon africka ul....ed was to tell me that there was the same vivid sunset over London...and that grandmother clayton had 'joined the universe'....which was a great comfort in its way...

I do hope that 'nobody has died' in our family...perhaps he has put the photo up...to signify the 'horror' of what the holliday family had done...in Fulham? the above photo appears to have been taken from my parents' flat - which overlooks Blackheath...and that all saints church...the one where the ill had programmed in that MOD nativity constellation....see previous notes upon McGowan, dressed as the 'dwarf star' shepherd etc etc...

anyway, I can remember now...it was my parents who had visited Fulham on the pretext of buying a flat there...in order to investigate what was really 'going on' there...and ed went with them? something like that...

let me think...is the key point here...an MOD program...yes, it is...that is what ed had wanted me to remember...and about Fulham, for some reason....

 
the HOLLIDAY family had managed to obtain the means, to create MOD 'constellation' programs....
 
"Armageddon" replies MI5 ONLINE....oh I see...the st john's cult at work, again - then?
 
 
 
oh i remember what it was all about now...they were discussing chemicals...such as phosphorus....you see hiroshima wasn't destroyed by an 'atomic bomb'...see previous notes upon what the ill/rockefellers had really done...in relation to turning over drums of poisonous 'waste' chemicals....into all of the waterways....the holliday family had decided to do the same thing but they also wanted to create the illusion of a 'big white bang' in the sky...to simulate London being hit by an atomic bomb....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment