Sunday 11 January 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuberculosis#mediaviewer/File:Tuberculosis-x-ray-1.jpg

as far as I can remember, this was the last curse (hopefully) put upon me by the GAFFE....I can remember them telling me that I would eventually die of 'consumption'...after asking what it was...they then told me 'tuberculosis'...and referred to my father having had it....I protested that it had been a misdiagnosis and he hadn't died of it - he was still alive....

anyway, the horrible 'joke' here, was something around my death from 'overeating' whilst in this 'rabbit hutch' flat, I suppose....

 
anyway, suffice to say - I didn't die of 'consumption' after watching A NEW YORK WINTER'S TALE...go figure...

OTHER NOTES:

this morning, whilst taking photos with SP's camera...the one with a radio device in it...well the instruction appeared to be 'go to the dalek'...yes I know what that means but pretended that I didn't...more 'deadly tomfoolery' afoot? so no I won't be pedalling off to the telecommunications tower today...the grey man's flat appeared to be suggesting some sort of 'old man of the sea' programming going on....something to do with ben McGowan? I have no idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment