Friday 9 January 2015


....and after having cycled past the telecommunications tower, today...I was struck by two things...firstly the 'disgusting smell of sewage from that sewage plant' had disappeared....and also that the sky was still 'what BI ONLINE was to describe as a warm front' (I had worried that it might rain, later on - as I cycled further on up the prom).....a bit like the gulf stream in the atmosphere of this planet? is that what was causing the delicate colours upon the skyline?

anyway, I then saw a flock of geese....flying over the fields...I figured 'from the honk' that they must be Canadian geese....and because something was 'odd' about their formation-flying....I began to take photographs.....at one point, they formed an image that was rather like that NASA 'needle-point' aircraft called a 'dream something'....and that was when I began to get 'interested'....

see for yourself - in photos from today:







and then a professional 'bird-watcher' came along the path....I was to take photos of him too....the geese had apparently landed 'just behind' that sewage plant....I wondered what his interest was...and also his 'hurry' to get to a particular location, in that region....




No comments:

Post a Comment