Monday 26 January 2015

...and that face...the woman with the tied back hair...reminds me of that female student in one of my CAE classes who was the most disruptive element that I have ever seen 'in a classroom'...quite incredibly good at getting people to fight each other...and the 'general anarchy' that was to result...every time she attended class, was almost indescribable...students getting up and shouting at each other - and it was always her, leading the fray...the loudest voice in the room....so much so that I was to give up in the end and ask jon if he could take the class over...a male teacher might have a better effect upon her....'it happens'....

https://twitter.com/happyfishcz

of course it might not be the same woman at all...but having seen that face and been reminded of her again upon that 'jana' search...well, who knows eh?

it is her, isn't it? in retrospect I can remember jon laughing 'john silver'....jana (john) silerova....

No comments:

Post a Comment