Monday 26 January 2015

the hus and the hussie, eh?

 
and that moustache which curls at the ends:

 
hus looks like a bit of a magician, in this one - see below:
 
 
 
and who were the others upon this page? because I can remember gill identifying with 'obsah' and capaldi identifying with Životopis....why? it means CV or resume....now mark r was very fond of them....
 
we have hus...obsah....Životopis....and dielo....
 
dielo?
 
 
somebody's masterpiece....ivan Dubcek's perhaps?
 
so let me see...gill was the 'content'....capaldi was the CV sent where, precisely? and 'the masterpiece' of the prague Rothschild, I suppose....was ian Dubcek.....because I can remember now, him telling me with a demonic giggle "you shall address me as that"...
 
 and colin's moustache is still stealing the show:
 
 
 
 
is 'that' a reference to slime mould? creeping up the wall....

 
oh I remember now...the above backdrop was a CIA artistic interpretation of SLIME MOULD so as not to put the viewing public off, you understand...
 
 
in fact, the pic below - taken from the above...looks like the original inspiration for that backdrop:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment