Wednesday 28 January 2015

a bit of a 'priest' eh?
 
EMPIRE EARTH....
 
..... highly programmed and out to 'do no good' at all....even though - as I was to see upon the menu 'priests can takeover ships' so best to 'get them upon your side then' - what chip did that man 'in the blue car' have? I wonder...
 
....those like gill wouldn't do, they wouldn't 'stand about and wonder'...particularly not - having heard what I have just described....
 
 
 ...besides, gill had a link to me - in order to 'ride upon my back' like all satanic princesses did - to  'images transferred'..... 
 
suffice to say - I shook all of those 'satanic princesses off of my back' apart from those that were still 'useful'.....and I was to make sure that I kept them all upon 'a short string'...no longer 'riders upon my back'.... I never empathised with 'horses' anyway (in the way that some people love them)....the elite had nothing to 'home in on' with me....
 
what am I tracking and tracing within the above? firstly a concrete memory - of McGowan 'so many years ago now' stopping that man - to have a look at his equipment...the man professed to have no real idea of what he was doing with it - or what it's purpose was...go figure. so what I was to see the other day - was in fact a re-enactment - for the purposes of memory retrieval? ...the equipment was then handed over to MI5...for further inspection.
 
secondly I was to remember an event in prague...which ties EMPIRE EARTH up with M*A*S*H...."you're in the army now" replies MI5 ONLINE....yes that is what it was all about....the prague Rothschild team were to perform a 'gender swap' production of M*A*S*H...I can remember getting the biggest laugh of all...even though I didn't get why, at the time....having dressed up as 'radar' (my hair under a cap) wearing fatigues but also wearing a quite obviously feminine, black flowery waistcoat....whilst in conversation with the commander played by MI5 jon...to whit "I deeply sympathise with klinger (played by gill - who else?) he's stuck in the army and thinks that wearing another woman's outfit will get him out but it's not getting him anywhere is it?" I now understand the 'laugh' that was to erupt after that one...the old pantomime 'running gag'...e.g. a woman has successfully passed herself off as a man and is in the 'wifely role' of 'tea and sympathy' in relation to the commander...she wanted to get into the army...whereas klinger wants to get out etc etc...a bit like MRS BROWN AND HER BOYS during that pub scene...where she tells her best friend that she has no idea what it's like to be a man...
 
anyway, I was also to remember lisa saying "i'll play hawkeye because I can be extremely sarcastic...." and susan who was hilarious as 'hotlips' particularly during that scene where hawkeye's sexuality is 'under question' because he rejects hotlips advances...having pursued her for so long...that scene was 'highly commended' by the viewing panel too....
 
so what was the above all about? and how does it relate to the CIA LAB...McDonald and SC laughing that gill was almost certainly 'klinger'...gill then turned on me viciously, whilst I was still laughing...and replied "that makes you radar then"....
 
let me see...the commander...well emet would naturally fit into that role...and what else? something around 'being in prague again'...and meeting up with 'the three monkeys'...mark r was to tell me about an ill cult ritual that he and hulbrusch had attended...he was to describe the 'high priestess'....I took one look at gill and replied "okay teenie - what have you been up to? he's such a good female impersonator, you see....but sometimes he likes it too much"....
 
mark r was to reply to gill in a whisper..."oh...I knew it was you..."
 
 ...so what am I looking at, overall? something that the eldest taschmann had found out about gill...after 'rescuing him' from that 'exlandris' program...see previous notes...he was to 'break through' to gill, at that point in time...gill then collapsed into his arms, in angry sobs...."I am a satanic princess!" he bawled...yes, the identification with those like jade laing, was complete....in a very young child alter of course...and linked to 'klinger'....he had identified with klinger in a very young female child alter....anyway, the eldest taschmann was not known for sympathy....he hurtled into a side room and began to make some very strange noises....to then claim that it was his 'indigestion' playing up again....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment