Friday 19 December 2014

today, a red envelope (looks pink in my photo) was posted through my door....apparently it is from flat 12....well that is all very nice but I do not know who is in flat 12 and they do not appear to know who I am either....add to 'that one' the fact that nobody else's letterbox clinked...nobody else was to receive a card down this corridor...and so 'what gives'?

let me see..."blind copy" that is all that is on the timer system for 'this card'....what might it mean? it means an email sent to another recipient - without the main recipient knowing about it....

oh i get it now....i am being told that 'imitation is the greatest form of flattery' and not 'it feels like a piece of me has been stolen - from my past'....rickson was always rather sinister, at the best of times...just a 'blind copy' then? or is there something more to this? i do not like the idea of people being told 'under mind control' to copy others....where might it end?




No comments:

Post a Comment