Friday 19 December 2014

MY3 this evening....let me see...

...this might not 'fit' at first but bear with me - I was to remember that actress in 'bruges'...rickson had cattle-prodded her into being able to do 'vulnerable' as a 'fake actress persona' for the film publicity interviews...whereas in real life she was more of a 'drug-dealer' personality, let us say...kempson was to give her shortshrift on set, after being introduced to her "you're one of those, are you" to then turn her back and walk away....

what had rickson been up to? it was something around myself at 19 years old and at Essex university...he had noted that the Jesuits who 'came to call' liked me more than himself...now why should that be? A) I was female B) I wasn't catholic....anyway, rickson was to note my extreme vulnerability at that age...he was to dig up the tapes...a tape that was used to 'program in' the above...as a reminder to himself...

...and after the above Essex university 'experience'? rickson was to try and join a Jesuit order...he was to end up joining that NSA one....

...what does this have to do with a 'heating' advert on MY3? well having remembered that 'vulnerability act'....I was then to remember something from early childhood..on traction with my back broken...a priest had come to visit...he was to firstly project 'sun in your head'...golden energy...afterwards he was to turn away, put in a devil's mask...turn back and say to me that a man could be both a god and a devil...at the same time...go figure...

this morning I was thinking about 'the sun' again...in terms of heat and light....the images below suggest heat to the left and light to the right...



No comments:

Post a Comment