Sunday 21 December 2014

http://search.savills.com/property-detail/gbchrschs140029

I was then to wonder if we were looking at gill's old 'wood manor' up for sale in Chelmsford...to then come across the above property up for sale in Chelmsford...a 'trace memory' then returned...had emet pinpointed the building? it might be nothing...but there again...that 'white sofa' in one shot was to remind me of 'something'...and then that 'tree'....which was to remind me of that I LOVE HUCKABEES film on dvd....


 
I remember now...I had sat on that sofa with MI6 john - who had told me to remember the sofa and the tree outside....and so the location of that manor will be very important - whether or not it is the 'same one' as the one that the ill will be using for those NSA locks boxes....I have a feeling that this was as close as BI could get to the actual location without being found out...something like that? or perhaps it is the location that everybody is looking for...I have no further information....all I know is that I had  to remember the white sofa and the tree upon a triangular bit of lawn...
 
 I remember now...colin was to walk past chuckling that he would be 'huckleberry finn' whilst staying there, in the future - 2014?...to then be told that he was confusing the issue...it would be difficult enough for me to remember 'as it was'....
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment