Sunday 21 December 2014

...that FLUSHED AWAY dvd....it had a trailer for OVER THE HEDGE upon it....the CID had wanted 'this snip' from it...because it would remind them of something, but I have no idea what...something around the 'style of architecture' of the house, behind?


oddly enough it is reminding me of this football pitch image...let me see ...whilst watching FONEHACKER I was to note a football pitch image along with a 'black pentagon' ball upon it...and wonder if there was a tie-up but couldn't think of it...unless it is something around the 'pink tie'...a long shot....navy blue 'boys in blue' with a 'pink tie' kimono...see previous notes upon my father's Chinese dressing gown...navy blue with a pink tie suggests 'geisha alter'...which in turn suggests the SAS....see previous notes....

No comments:

Post a Comment