Tuesday 18 March 2014

this is all SO tedious...those 'duds' are at it again....throwing me off my altervista blog and denying me a connection...

and all because I had just edited a post to say that 'grandfather gyde' had a HOFFA board at 19 the mall...in a cupboard....I was to find it...as a child...the M&S crew were to review the whole thing, with me...to find out that the logo and serial number was an MI5 one...commonly used at MI5 then, during that period....WWII?



anyway, here are the photos/snips that I am presently unable to post on my altervista blog:






 
check the above files out...what I used to 'hack in' to chat to 'declan'...see previous notes....
 
anyway, HOFFA Ouija boards....the idea was that the semi-conscious woman was supposed to use KINETICS to 'go into the ball and move the hover around'....that is how it worked:
 
 
 
 
 
 
I now see what was going on with my grandfather and Benjamin britten....the brittens were part of the HOFFA cult....the M&S team were to say that it was primarily a NAZI cult...
 
 
CAPALDI used to say with a knowing look "don't forget your KITH and KIN" - it was a reference to kinetics...and the Hoffa satanic cult....
 
anyway, this equation was used to program in the 'sequencing' of the microchips on a given network....agent K along with those who could 'see' and those who were riding upon the backs of them...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment